Top 10 Etiquette Blunders


Jan 11, 2011 -
Source: openforum.com
Recently, a colleague was lamenting the lack of etiquette he deals with on a daily basis.
“You would not believe how some of these people speak and act,” he said of salespeople at businesses he frequents. “They don’t know how to answer the phone, they text while talking to you, and when you walk in, they don’t greet you appropriately. They don’t even seem to know how to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’”
Do I need to mention that he is in his 50s and he was mostly referring to younger workers? No, I don’t think I do. But it is valid nonetheless. And I must say, I share some of his concern.
And so, after speaking with some etiquette experts, I came up with the Top 10 Business Etiquette Blunders to avoid:
Read the rest of this article @ openforum.com

Comments

Popular Posts